Code Enforcement Solutions
Code Enforcement Solutions
Data Ticket, Inc. has been processing Administrative Citations since 2002. Our approach to Administrative Citations is far different from our approach to Parking Citations. Our staff has spent years working closely with Code Enforcement Officers and Code Enforcement Agencies learning the process inside and out. This knowledge has helped us develop a thorough, efficient system that benefits our Code Enforcement clients. From firework violations to graffiti violations and from weed abatement to noisy animal and animal license citations, our staff and services cover all code enforcement citation processing needs.
Our Administrative Citation Processing System provides the following services:
- Data Entry Services – We offer data entry services performed by a team of dedicated data entry specialists.
- Customer Service – We provide a full-service, bi-lingual customer service call center and a 24/7 bi-lingual IVR system that allows citizens to get general information regarding the citation process, specific information on a particular citation, and allows the citation recipient to pay a citation real-time; In addition, all customer service calls are recorded for quality assurance and can be emailed to our clients upon request.
- Adjudication Services – We provide a full-service Adjudication Department dedicated to ensuring all citations within the adjudication process are handled in a timely manner. All adjudication matters are provided online, eliminating the need to send document through snail mail. In addition, we work with Independent Hearing Officers to schedule and perform Hearings.
- Noticing Services – We provide custom notices for our clients that are sent daily, when each citation is ready to have a notice sent. The timing of notices and penalties is always dependent on each individual agency’s requirements.
- Online Access for Citation Recipients – We provide a customized website for our client’s citation recipients to view their citation, appeal their citation, pay for their citation, and even apply for a payment plan, all real-time.
- Online Access for the Agency – We provide a website for our clients to view citations, key citations, key payments, enter refunds, request refunds, enter notes, enter adjudication dispositions, void and dismiss citations, and run online, real-time reports; access to each capability is provided only at the request of the client and is provided to each person separately.
- Delinquent Collections – Data Ticket provides delinquent collections that allows for our clients to realize greater returns on the citations issued with no upfront cost to the client.
- Customer Service Franchise Tax Board Collections – For our California-based clients, Data Ticket provides FTB collections as an additional collection method. This process has been offered since 2002 and is fully automated.
- Third Party, FDCPA Certified, Collections – Data Ticket partners with a third-party collection agency to collect on citations that remain outstanding after the standard noticing and/or FTB collection process expires.